Thursday, June 2, 2011

Manly Challenge!

Congrats to the winner of our Make a Scene Challenge! You can see them on yesterdays post.

Today's challenge is going to make you want to rip off your your shirt and flex those rippling muscles in the mirror! Or for me, flex and pretend ;) In either case we are going to be getting our "man" on! First though, I'd like to thank Patricia for being such a fabulous Guest Odd Girl for the Month of May! Her cards were spot on and I know she hopped around and commented on so many entries, what a lovie!!! This isn't the last you'll see her though, next week we'll be having the sneaks for the June 14th Summer Beach Digi Release and we have a couple guests joining us :)

Speaking of Guests, let me introduce you to our June Guest Odd Girl Karen!

Karen Mostov
blog: My Mannerism

I’m Karen, an Urban Israeli girl.
I live in sunny Tel Aviv with my 4 year old daughter.
I am a banker for bread,
A full time mummy for love,
And a scraper (during the dark hours) for the soul.

I would say that my designs, reflect a yearning to a kinda retro childish style,that's why some odd girl stuff is right up my alley.
I am delighted to join Kristy and the rest of the odd gang, and be the June Guest designer, I hope I'll raise to the occasion.


Welcome Karen! She is super talented and we're thrilled to have her for June! Not to mention, I wish I could take a photo like that! Am I right?

Ok! Our challenge is to flex those Manly muscles and show us a creation that screams DUDE! Let's see what the girls came up with:

Our Guest Odd Girl Karen used Suave Kody






Sarah used Tobie and his Puppy









Can you feel your testosterone growing?

This challenge runs thru June 14th. When the linky closes the challenge is over. Entries that use a Some Odd Girl image (digi or stamp) will get 2 entries into the draw! Twice the chance of winning!All entries must be new for this challenge, no back linking, we do check and you entry post must be linked to this blog (http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com) or sweet InLinkz will not let you link up until you do. Entries in the comments will not be counted.

Winner of this challenge will be receiving 2 Digis of their choice from our shop! With it bing a new release day on the 14th what better time?! If you want to see some sneaks from that release, we've been sharing some on our FB page or come back all next week when the Odd Girls have some fabulous creations showcasing the 9 Digis in the release! We'll also be having giveaways so you won't want to miss it! Not to mention a special announcement at the end of the week! So much to do and see!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comments Kristy I loved being part of your design team in May, for me it was a dream come true.Congrats to Karen, great projects I love all of them .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy, I love your stamps! Hope you come out with more rubber versions soon!!! Congrats to Karen! And the DT's work are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and love the manly theme. I hope it's ok to use other than your line of images. I don't have any of your..hum guess I should buy some. I do love your images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristy, I love your stamps! Hope you come out with more rubber versions soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you all are enjoying our stamps! Our next clear release is July 11th :) We're switching back and forth months with digi then clear.

    ReplyDelete