Friday, June 10, 2011

Special Announcement...

We've been talking about this special announcement all week and I've been getting a lot of emails asking when this was going to happen... Well today is the day!


We are very excited to announce our new
design team call for Some Odd Girl!


We are a Clear and Digital Stamp manufacturer, and are proud of our hand drawn designs. We really pride ourselves in our quality products and we are looking for a team of 6-8 designers for our August 2011 - January 2012 term. We are looking for crafters who are committed and creative, and who know how to show off their skills and our designs to the fullest! Only those who are enthusiastic, fun and peppy need apply :) You can see more of our designs at our website, www.someoddgirl.com


International submissions are accepted.


We are looking for designers...
with an active blog,
who can commit to one project per week,

who can commit to uploading all of their DT projects to at least 2 online galleries,
who are committed and turns in projects on time,
have the knowledge to work with digital images,
are able to take clear and beautiful pictures of submitted projects,
are happy and willing to promote releases, hops, challenges and other Some Odd Girl events on your blog,
will participate in our Blog Challenges with projects, blog promotion and commenting on entries,
who can be active and have open communication,
are willing to participate in other challenges using Some Odd Girl images,
will post the DT blog roll in your sidebar,

are not afraid to submit for publication at least twice per term

In return our "Odd Girls" will receive...
The opportunity to work with a growing company

3 digital stamps and 2 clear stamps to start your term
images from each new digital stamp release

Clear Stamps from each new release
Links to your blog on the site and blog
DT links to your blog

More fun to come as we grow and become available



How do you apply you may ask? Well fill out all the info below and email it to designteam@someoddgirl.com


-Name, address, email, blog address
-Tell us a little about you!
-Why do you think you would be a great Odd Girl (Guy)?
-What other Design Teams are you currently on?
-Links to any online galleries, design resumes, etc
- at least 3 of your BEST projects showcasing your talents. 1 must have a colored image.


Good Luck to all the applicants! This call will run thru July 17th. The new team will be announced the week of August 1st!

13 comments:

  1. Oh lordy - how fast did time go?!

    Ok... I'll miss this team SO much, but for now, life doesn't permit me to re-apply (which kinda sucks. A lot!) BUUUT you can count on me applying again (possibly under several different aliases, to improve my chances...! ;)), as soon as I possibly can because - peeps- seeeriously! This is one AWESOME spot and the team rocks! No better boss(es)! No cuter images!

    Lurves you ALL!
    Stay Odd!
    (I will!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?! Goodness. WHAT an opportunity!

    Good luck to all who apply - these images are AWESOME! I need to hone my colouring skills first! HA! Maybe next time.

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my!!! This is exciting!!! Thanks for the opportunity Some Odd Girl ;)!!!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I am going to send in my info! Seriously love to work with Some Odd Girl Images! Thanks for the opportunity to work you Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG!!!!! This just totally made my whole day!!!!! Oh my goodness thought I needed to say that again! I am going to get to work on tons of projects so that I can make the best I have wanted to be on this team for LIKE EVER!!!!! I know I am such a dork but a total SOG junkie! I just hate I have to wait until August that seems like forever ha ha! Good luck to all!
    Hugs
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck to all who apply! What a fun opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say the same as Zarah - if I had the time available I would re-apply for this team. Kristy and Leah are a dream to work with and you get super fabulous product.

    Go on and get your submissions in, you know you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim - I miss you, love! You, me, Leah, Kristy & the other girlies NEED to rent a yacht (or something) and get together for crafts. laughters and margaritas!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I seriously agree with Zarah! What a party that would be! Book us a cruise Kimmy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhhh.... this reads like a wonderful opportunity! will think about applying..

    Good luck with your call but I'm sure your inbox will be flooded with apps :)

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck ladies sure you will be floode with applications!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a wonderful opportunity ! Good luck everyone !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so excited to apply, these stamps make cardmaking so fun and easy!!!

    ReplyDelete