Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bright and Blinding WINNERS!

Our super big thanks to everyone who played along with our Bright and Blinding Challenge! With the 2 entries you get for using one of our stamps or digis on your creation we had 116 entries into this challenge! AWESOME! It was amazing to see so many Odd cards springing up! Big YAY!!! :)

For our winner of 2 digis of their choice from our shop, Mr. Random.org has chosen...


Carrie as our winner! Congrats Carrie! You definitely hit our theme outta the park! Email me, Kristy@someoddgirl.com to collect your prize :)

With so many entries you can imagine it took me awhile to pick favs. I'm still behind from our power outage on commenting but I found 2 cards I'm sure you'll agree are pretty fab! First we have a card that has plenty of colorful punch in a CAS style package. JoAnn made Ice Cream Tia look so cute with her dose of Sass!


Our second fav not only shows of our Bright and Blinding theme but she made it HOT with warm colors across the board with a hint of blue that just pops! Sylvia totally rocked (or rolled) her card with Roller Mae!

Congrats to both of our favs! Go ahead and grab the fav's badge to the right and wear it proudly!!! Be ready for a new challenge tomorrow that will lift you up with fun! :D 



7 comments:

  1. Congrats to Carrie!

    I love those favs! Some people just have so much creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Such lovely cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh... congrats, JoAnn! What a fun and cute card!

    And congrats to Carrie: Have fun with your new digis :-))

    THANK YOU so much for choosing my 'Roller Mae' card as one of the two favs! I'm super excited!

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the winners cards!! I did manage to color in a Tobie for this challenge but it was too dang hot in my scraproom to make anything with it. Saved for another time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! That's my Ice Cream Tia card! Thanks so much for picking me as a fav for this challenge - it was so much fun to play along! Congrats to Sylvia & Carrie too - *high fives* all around! :) Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done ladies, you really did create gorgeous cards. Looking forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super fabulous way to go winners! They are stunning!
    Hugs
    Carley

    ReplyDelete