Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lift an Odd Girl Challenge WINNER!

Wow! Going thru the entries from the Lift an Odd Girl Challenge... they are FABULOUS! So many Odd images too. You all are amazing! Mr. Random.org got to choose our winner, he's my virtual BFF to take on that job for me, and he chose...


Rene Sharp!!! She lifted Robin who lifted me, Kristy. Congrats Rene!!! Email me, Kristy@someoddgirl.com to collect your goodies! :D

For our two favs, I had such a hard time picking! It was really cool to see what people lifted and how they turned that inspiration into a creation of their very own. Our first fav lifted the amazing Asa! Rimna took the sweet girly tag of Asa and made it into a cute boy version...





Isn't that awesome?! Our second fav took Zarah's elegant and fun creation and turned it into a bright and cheery one. Brenda has such a knack for combining color and papers for fun effect!




Congrats to our favs! You can grab our Fav's Blinkie right to the right ------------------------->

Thanks to everyone who played along! I know some out there thought this was a tough challenge but tomorrows challenge will be a big THANK YOU ;) 


8 comments:

  1. WOHOOOOOO!!! Amaaazing work, everyone! This was so much fun to surf around and look at - and you can expect comments soon, all of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Brenda! All of the entries I saw were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rene, Rimna and Bren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, I loved this challenge. Thanks!!! Congrats Rene and Rimna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Brenda, Rene and Rimna!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you all!
    Thank you for picking my tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ladies!! awesome awesome work!! Congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete