Wednesday, February 23, 2011

3 Hearts Challenge winner!

Thanks to everyone who joined us for our first Some Odd Girl Only Challenge! It was great seeing so many playing along :) Tomorrow's challenge is going to be open to all so get ready! So the winner of the $25 gift certificate to Oozak.com, as drawn by random.org, is


Nat worked hard for the win I think ;) This was a cute card too! Nat, email me Kristy@someoddgirl.com and we can get your gc set up :)

Next we've got two great favs to share! The first has a fun color combo that you might not expect paired up with the image, but it looks fabu! And it comes from Tracey...


our next fav has a yummy card that I'm sure you'll love from the recipe card base all the way up to the details and uncolored image. Thanks Laurel!


So very cute! Favs, please email me at Kristy@someoddgirl.com to get your fav blinkie and let me know your user name so I can add on your 4 SOG Points for being the Fav :)

Thanks to everyone who played!!! Like I mentioned earlier, our next challenge is open to all, though we definitely encourage a Some Odd Girl digi so you can get those 2 entries! Join us back here tomorrow and see what's up our sleeve. Also don't forget our Retirement Sale goes thru the end of the week, get those images before they're gone!

6 comments:

  1. These are all so fantastic!!! CONGRATS to all 3 winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, winners! Awesome cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauuuutiful stuff!! And one of my fave cards that won, too! I'm such a sucker for that fifties-vibe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous cards! congrats to the winners! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Nat!! Enjoy your prize, and cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations ladies! They are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete