Friday, September 16, 2011

Clear Stamp Hop Along!

Hi Oddies! Today we are having some special hop along fun with our new releases! This release has brought you a ton of fun and new things (aren't you LOVIN our new curly girl Gwen?! I have a crafty crush on her now lol) and today is no exception! Up until now all the Clear Stamp sets from us have been a 4" x 3" size but we've stepped up our game and stepped up the size! We have 2 sets this release that are a bigger 4" x 6" size! Say hello to Warm Wishes Tia and Deck the Halls Tobie!






Aren't they just so sweet? With these two sets I tried to bring a lot of options to the table with multiple sentiments, 2 figures on each that are sized to work together and different elements that coordinate and work together OR separately. 

With our Warm Wishes Tia set there is a separate tag that you can use to label you stamped gifts, some cute and quirky snowflakes to use with the penguin or on their own. Deck the Halls Tobie has a candy cane sized to stuff your stockings, jingle bells that make great accents or could be strung on a line and much more! 

To give you some inspiration with all of these different pieces we are hopping with the Odd Girls who are sharing different takes with these new sets. You are right here at the start now hop thru the list into the holiday season :) As a special treat DT Coors Sarah and Leah will be sharing just how versatile our new Odd Girl Gwen can be and our guest Sandie is joining the fun with a stunning creation of her own! Enjoy and make sure to comment on every blog for a special surprise giveaway, you have thru Sunday at 11:59PM EST to get your comments in! Winner will be announced on Monday. Get to hoppin!

Some Odd Girl Blog <---------------------- YOU ARE HERE :)
Sandie
Sarah



43 comments:

  1. Love your stamp so I'll start hopping !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these! Superfun to be hopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love these new Christmas sets! They are definitely on my wish list!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. hallo blogger
    wat een geweldig leuke en mooie stempels en ben benieuwd wat je er verder mee gaat maken
    groetjes van corry van:
    corryskaartblogspotnl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had a quick look at some of the cards, but am now going to do the hop properly. :) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ladies did amazing creations! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just finished the blog hop and wow. so many nice and creative ideas.. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow double Wow! these are gorgeous stamps and l'm loving this blog hop!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Set's and thanks for the chance the hop was amazing to join in :)
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY!!! Love the new stamps!! =)

    x0, Damaris

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the stamps! super cute!

    Have a scrap- happy day,
    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These sets are just soooo CUTE!!....Love, love, love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great hop, very inspiring and I love these images, so many things you can do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, found you by a happy accident =) blog hopping another route lol Glad I found you, beautiful stamps. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. awwwe these stamps are just gorgeous. sorry c/card more shopping for me ;)
    Now to follow the hop and see more of your talented ladies designs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was one FANTABULOUS hop!! Creations were out of the box with burst of colors and fun layout designs!! Loving the new release and hoping Santa will bring me some! =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, I have just done the round of the entire hop, (just Natasha's was missing, but I think she is having blogger problems). I am blown away by all the fabulous work! This is a seriously talented group of people! Their talent combined with these awesome stamps, (which I am totally new to btw), just made for a wonderfully inspirational hop! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for all of the wonderful inspiration you've all given us! The hop was a blast! Loved seeing everyone's creations! You ladies really gave us some wonderful eye candy! Love the new sets! Hope poor Natasha gets her blogger issues resolved soon. I'd have loved to have seen her creation and wish I could have left her a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an inspirational hop!! So many wonderful christmas card ideas and boy do you girls know how to colour!!! Will hopefully remember to come back to look at Natasha's card!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. they are sooo cute xxx off to hop xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. great hop xxxx really need these stamps now xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are a super cute addition to your fantastic stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great sets and blog hop. I was able to comment on all but Natasha's.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all the stamps from this release, but, as always... I'm in love with Tobie!!! he looks soooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I´m sooo glad I put on my shopi´n boots :)
    Love, love, loooove these!!
    I´m hopin´away :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. These sets are SOOOOOOOOOO cute! I adore the penguin with a gift! EEEEK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This new release is pretty fabulous! I can't wait to get my hands on mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovin all the extras with these sets. So stinkin' CUTE! Off to hop! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've been around and gosh there are some lovely creations in the DTs blogs.Couldn't find anything at Natashas though, so I commented on her preview;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome hop!! I loved all the inspiration!!
    Kimberly
    cutie.jensen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yay! I can't wait to start hopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the new ones! I'm a sucker for Christmas stuff! Going to hop along!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Much fun; you all made some fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for the lovely hop tonight. I always learn so much when i see how everyone colors and uses the images

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow these are awesome!! I just love the sentiments and accents you added to the cuties.
    Jess M :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. It was a FABULOUS hop!!!! I also visited everyone and left a comment, except Natasha where I wasn't able to. Great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete