Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Digi Week Reveals Day 3

Happy hump day Oddfans! Welcome to another fun and exciting day of delightful digi stamp reveals. Today we will be showcasing the sweet miss Kaylee all dressed up and ready for some fun. Are you ready for the cuteness?? Take a look at the 3 stamps we have for you today.

Say hello to the sassy and sophisticated KIMONO KAYLEE


How can you resist the sweet and angelic face of ANGEL KAYLEE?


Corry





or perhaps you prefer the spunky charm of 70s KAYLEE



Kristy


Leah



Tasha




Can you choose your favorite Kaylee? I dont think that I can. Tell us what you think in the comments and make sure you snag your favorite(s) today by visiting SomeOddGirl.com . You don't want to miss the chance to score that extra 25% off. What a deal!

Tomorrow is a new day with 2 more digis for you to fall in love with. Make sure you stop back to check them out. :)

15 comments:

  1. I love Kaylee and I love these new images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so cute. Wonderful stuff from your design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love today's stamps! Fabulous showcasing, DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow This is so far has to be my "favorite" line .. Wow these girls are just soo "sassy"

    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word look it is only Wednesday do you guys seriously want me to go in debt lol! These are adorable! I am loving what Tasha did with Kaylee I never thought of that its perfect!!!!
    Hugs
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all! Esp. Kimono Kaylee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantabulous creations!!! Need to go get my fix on these new images!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!! Its soooo stunning, what a great DT you have Kristy, they make sutch fabolous cards so I fell head over heal in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all gorgeous - I reeeaaaalllllly love Angel Kaylee.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i srsly think this is the best release EVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are gorgeous! Angel Kaylee is my favorite one.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. The DT rocks! Awesome creations and all so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are BEAUTIFUL!! (...and kinda make me wanna buy a komono...! :D)

    ReplyDelete