Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Introducing.....

I hope you remember me mentioning that we have lots of new this packed into this release. Well today I want to introduce you to the new Odd member of the family. She's a curly girl with a fun vintage flair and a kooky attitude (my mental description anyways lol)...

Meet GWEN!


The first set of 2 in this release featuring our new Gwen. Curly girl has been our number 1 request and I always aim to deliver. What do you think? Gwen is exclusive to our Clear Stamps but we've made her so versatile that even though this is the holiday release you can use her all year 'round. The Odd Girls have really taken a shine to her too!

















So help us welcome Gwen to the family! You can Pre-Order her in the shop right now and trust me she's a popular girl already! So tell us, what you think of our latest addition?

21 comments:

  1. Gwen is gorgeous, so happy that you have added her to your lovely family!!!! Love the inspiration with this release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - she is AMAZING! Love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' her!! She's so fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her and can not wait to get her!! I had determined I was not buying more Christmas stamps and low and behold I just ordered 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh this is so cute!
    The DT has made fabolous creations!! I love them all, and now I want this stamp tooo LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable. Lovely samples from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Wow she is just gorgeous...Love her outfit and sentiment..... Great work from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. more members, perfect!!! Love that cute girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, the curls have finally been revealed! She's so cute! Everyone came with great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gwen! She kinda looks like me but younger lol! I am so excited to meet her and start a collection with my younger mini me lol!
    Hugs
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love her! Being a curly girl myself, I'm glad to see it in stamp form. She's definitely on my must-get list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome Gwen, i really love you!

    Francesca.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beauty!! As always, the DT did a SMASHING job! :D

    ReplyDelete