Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Holidays day 2!

Happy Tuesday Oddfans! Welcome to reveal day 2!! Everyday this week we will be sharing creations featuring our new Clear Stamp Release. You can pre-order any of our holiday stamps thru Friday at $1 off! AND all of our clear stamps are at a new price, same premium Clear Photopolymer Stamps, new price :) Check out today's inspiration then head over to check it out! You'll be able to get a jump on that holiday crafting with some new versatile sets of clear crafty goodness.

Today we are featuring the oh so adorable Tree Trimming Kaylee.....



Isn't she sweet?! I just adore the ornaments and the sassy bells on her socks !

Check out these fabulous examples from our design team

Vera


It just makes me feel so holly jolly! Come back tomorrow to see our NEWEST Odd Girl, HollyDay Gwen! You won't want to miss her beautiful curls. Also don't forget to check out our Some Odd Girl Flickr Group and our Pinterest Board. Have you been pinned? You never know! See you back here tomorrow!

19 comments:

  1. Toooo cute! LOVE her - and what amazing stuff by that wonderful DT of yours, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG (again!!) she´s suupercute!
    So glad I put her in the shoppingcart :)
    The DT is fantastic! Oh the jolly ...I mean inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaylee is lovely with the bauble!!
    Loving the DT's card, so different and gorgeous!
    hugs
    Zee
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww how cute, these are super sweet and so so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this Christmas release! I could not help myself, just had to pre-order three of these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY WORD!!! I am in love with this one! I so need to start buying lol! It is only Tuesday I might better wait ha ha!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, she is beautiful. Love the creations from all the ladies.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute hairstyle and I like the bells on her socks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable!!! so far this is my fave image... SWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how adorable! I love these new Christmas images - so fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable!!! Lovin her socks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete